Once your Comnica CC is ready to use, you will receive an e-mail notification with the following:
- Information about the path to the Admin page (https://companyname.comnica.cc).
- Login details of one admin level user (username, temporary password).
During the first login, it is necessary to replace the temporary password.
- Access the administration interface – https://companyname.comnica.cc.
- Navigate to the provided url (https://companyname.comnica.cc) and enter your username and temporary password.
- Click on the Login button.
- Modify your temporary password and click on the Save button in the bottom-right corner.
- Enter your username and new password to log back in to the Admin page.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Only with an Admin or a Supervisor role you are able to activate Two-Factor Authentication for Comnica CC.
- Click on CC settings menu,
- then on ‘You can find your generic settings here’,
- after that you can activate the Two-factor authentication option.
- Finally click on the Save button.
After activating this option, first enter the username and password, then in a new window enter the 6 digit code provided via text message.
To change the password of a user with Administrator role, please follow the instructions, listed below:
- Log in to the Administration interface by using the Username and Password, provided via email.
- Click on the Profile icon at the bottom left corner, below the menu.
- Enter your current password and then the desired one.
- You will then be logged out by the system and you can log back in by using your new password.
Our web based contact center solution.
A database is an organized collection of structured customer information, or data.