- To upload a database, click on the Projects menu item,
- select the project you want to modify, then switch to the Database tab on the data page.
- click on Upload Database,
- then upload the maximum 5MB database according to the displayed conditions. (Applicable file formats: csv, .xls, .xlsx.)
Correct number format
The phone numbers to be loaded can only be accepted and dialed by the call center system in international format, without separator characters, entered together.
Correct format: 36301234567.
Incorrect formats: +36301234567, 06301234567, 0036301234567, +3630/1234 567.
- Databases must have a header, i.e. the database to be loaded must contain a first line in which the content of the data in the columns is briefly explained in text.
- The header must be exactly on the first line, all other lines below it are considered data lines.
- The header should not contain a space, instead use an underscore, i.e. _ character.
- It may contain accents, however special characters are omitted.
- System columns (e.g. terminating_code, next_call, etc.) are not allowed to be loaded!
- It cannot contain several columns with the same name, the interface also warns of this if we try to e.g. to load data with two “pelda_column” headers.
- You can give the column containing the phone numbers any name you like (if it corresponds to the ones listed above).
- Our system also handles multiphone (several phone numbers for one record).
Under the column names of the file are the column names defined in the header of the loaded database. By clicking on the arrow, it is possible to copy the name, but this name can be changed as needed, or a new database column name can also be defined. If you do not want to load all rows, then at the beginning of the row by clicking the button found, it is also possible to deactivate the lines.
After customizing the column names, the data to be loaded can be checked (line 1, line 2).
If the closing of duplicate elements is active, the system checks the loaded database based on the phone numbers (or if you load data into an existing project, the previous records are also checked), and if the value of a field’s phone number appears in several records , then the excess is automatically closed with “Duplicate” termination.
If Strict Duplication Filtering is active, the system checks the loaded database based on the phone numbers (or if you load data into an existing project, the previous records are also checked), and if the value of a phone number appears in several records, any in the phone number type field, the excess is automatically closed with the “Duplicate” termination.
After setting up the required parameters and checking the column names, click the Next button.
Selecting the phone number fields
In this step, it is possible to select a phone number based on the uploaded database.
If several columns containing telephone numbers have been uploaded to the database, please select the columns that need to be dialed during the processing of the project.
If data has already been uploaded into a project, when uploading a new database, if the previously marked phone number column is selected, the system will automatically mark it as a contact/phone number column, it is not possible to change this.
- A database column previously marked as a contact column.
- A column containing a telephone number, which can be selected as a telephone number column.
Check phone number format
If in the database you want to upload, the data row marked as a phone number column contains an incorrect phone number (correct format, e.g.: 3612550990), the Upload Failed panel shown in the image will appear.
- List of incorrect phone numbers (column name, phone number)
- When exporting incorrect phone numbers, the system lists all phone numbers that you want to load in the wrong format, which can be downloaded in .xls format.
- By clicking the Close button, the user can go back to the starting point, check the entire database, and then load it again after correction.
- By clicking the Continue – skip incorrect numbers button, the uploaded database will be loaded by skipping the incorrectly formatted phone numbers in the list.
- The system then loads the data into the project in the background. During the process, in addition to script editing, any statistics can be viewed and actions independent of the projects can be performed.
Setting the priority order of phone numbers
The order of importance of the phone numbers can be changed by applying the “Drag & Drop” technique of the marked phone number columns.
The top phone number column is the most important, so the system will dial the numbers in this column first.
To finalize the settings, click the button (PICTURE HERE) in the lower right corner.
On the database tab, you can use the filters to search for the records included in the project.
With the help of the buttons placed in the footer, various mass operations can be performed in relation to the records returned based on the filters.
- Download filtered data in the database in .xls, .xlsx, .csv format.
- Placing the data visible and filtered on the interface to the clipboard.
- Termination of the given records based on the set filter.
- Setting a callback for records based on the set filter, or removing a set callback.
- Mass modification of the value of a field in the records based on the set filter.