On the Adminsitration page, under the Properties section > Settings > Robinson lists you can create Robinson lists a.k.a blacklists. Blacklists prevent the dialer from dialing the blacklisted phone numbers. There are two types of blacklists:
- global blacklists (affects all current and future outgoing projects)
- project blacklists (phone numbers that are blacklisted in a project can still be dialed from other projects)
This way you can easily take a phone number out of the dialing process in one project, but still be able to dial them in future projects, for example. You can add the same Robinson list (blacklist) to multiple projects.
Phone numbers can be blocked by individually adding them to the global or project-based Robinson list or by uploading a file that contains the phone numbers and a comment (this is not mandatory, but it can be used for informational purposes).
Creating Robinson lists and assigning them to projects
- Robinson lists are accessible in the “Properties” section (Administration page) > Settings > Robinson lists
- Robinson lists can be created by clicking “+ New Robinson list” in the upper right corner (global Robinson list named “system” exists by default)
- By clicking on Create after typing in the desired name for the blacklist, you’ll be directed to the “Robinson list datasheet” where you can:
- add phone numbers to the list individually (by clicking on “+ add a new phone number”
- in bulk, by uploading the data from a file (.xls, .xlsx or csv. files are accepted. Filestructure: the files can only contain two columns with a header containing the following: phone number and comment).
Assigning Robinson lists to a script button
Robinson lists can be assigned to buttons in the script. The script can be edited by choosing the Project from the projects list and navigating to the Script tab.
- Click on “+New Element” (opens “Add element” modal window where you need to choose the button option) or “+ New Button” (opens add button modal window directly)
- Add an operation to the button by clicking the + sign
- Choose “assign number to Robinson list” option from the dropdown menu and pick the desired Robinson list to be assigned to this button
- It is recommended to terminate the call record by choosing Terminate / Termination category / choosing the desired Termination/Call category.