- After a successful login, choose Survey in the left menu sidebar,
- then click on “Create new” button on the right.
- In the pop-up panel, enter the name of the survey, then select its type (Form),
- click on Create.
Editing a form
1. Edit form name
To change the name of the created Form, click on the “…” button next to the name of the form datasheet and click “Edit name”.
In the case of the form, this name will be displayed for the party receiving the SMS message.
2. Add fields
By clicking on the desired form can be compiled according to the options selected in the drop-down menu.
- After selecting the type of field you want to use, it is possible to customize it in a pop-up window.
- If you activate the Required field option located in the lower left corner of the window, the form can only be returned to the party receiving the SMS message after filling in the given field.
- After adding the fields, you can check the created form by clicking on Preview.
- The order of the fields can be changed with the “drag and drop” action, and they can be edited and deleted by clicking on the caption that appears after the cursor has navigated to a given field.
3. Meta informations
Many SMS reader interfaces require Open Graph metadata, such as SMS link preview on mobile. These values can be customized in the Meta information section.
The ideal image size is 1200×630 pixels, which you can upload by clicking the “Change image” button.
If no upload has taken place, the message will be sent with the default Comnica image displayed on the left.
*We cannot guarantee that the uploaded image will be displayed by the phone, as it depends on the settings of the given phone.
An unsubscribe link can be placed at the bottom of the created form, the text of which can be entered by clicking on the “Edit meta fields”.
To display the link on the form, the function must be activated.
After the messages have been sent and the project is active, it can be checked in the database statistics whether the party receiving the SMS message has requested to unsubscribe.
5. Publishing the form
To insert the landing page in the SMS template, it is necessary to publish it.
After finalization, the information provided on the data sheet can no longer be modified.
6. Form visibility
If the visibility of the landing page is active, by clicking on the 22-character link generated by the system in the sent SMS message, the user will be redirected to the link specified when editing the landing page.
Before publishing the form, the visibility cannot be activated. If the form is already published, you can change its visibility by using the switch.