The scope of the processed personal data
By sending their CV, jobseekers agree to their data being processed by Comnica Kft. until their requiring its deletion. That applies to all personal data included in the submitted CV. That data can be:
- Name at birth
- Name (if different from name at birth)
- Permanent address
- Postal address
- Place and date of birth
- Mother’s name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Level of education, number of certificate, date of obtaining
- List of previous workplaces and positions
- Link of any social media profile (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Github etc.), provided that it is included in the CV
Data transmission, data processing, and the persons with access to the data
The persons with access to the data
- Administrators: who – by their position – have permissions to operate and maintain the IT system storing parts or all of the aforementioned personal data used by Comnica Kft., thus have access to all data stored on that system.
- Head of HR: who – by their position – is managing all the application files, and is in contact with the jobseekers.
- Head of Professional Area: who – by their position – participates in the hiring process, thus has access to the personal data included in jobseekers’ CV.
Data transmission to third party
- Under NO circumstances will Comnica Kft. transmit the jobseekers’ personal data to any third parties.
Access to data: Comnica Kft. uses pieces of software of external providers, in which the jobseekers’ personal data – partially or in whole – will be used.
- Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence – https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy – A Jira issue with the jobseeker’s CV attached will be created for each application. In the same manner, a Confluence page will be created for the interviewing process of each jobseeker, on which those who are concerned by the interviewing (Head of HR and Professional Area) can create notes.
- Thunderbird: https://www.mozilla.org/hu/privacy/websites/ – We at Comnica Kft. keep in touch with all jobseekers using Thunderbird or Outlook email clients, which will automatically include the jobseeker’s email address in their address books after we send the first email to them.
- MS Office: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement – We at Comnica Kft. keep in touch with all jobseekers using Thunderbird or Outlook email clients, which will automatically include the jobseeker’s email address in their address books after we send the first email to them.
Those providers apply their own privacy policies complying with the legal requirements.